- The internet is the largest platform ever created for humans to learn, communicate, share and create new businesses of any kind. This occurred in just under 20 years. And now it is being accessed more commonly on tablets and mobile phones.
- During this time its form has evolved continually. Text and still images are rapidly being replaced by the viewer demand for video.
- 8 hours of video are uploaded every minute to Youtube alone. That’s nearly 8 years of content uploaded every day!
You cannot ignore the need to produce your own content any longer.
- But you were never trained to produce compelling, professional content.
- And dont make the mistake of thinking amateur video works any longer – that was a passing phase when viewing video on the web was a novelty.
Viewers want professional looking and sounding videos or you will lose their attention.